Grants are given based on many different criteria. They may or may not require a minimum GPA, ACT or SAT score, or financial need level.
- Federal Pell Grant
A federal grant given to students on the basis of financial need.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
A federal grant that supplements Federal Pell grants.
- Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarships
- Kentucky Tuition Grant (KTG)
A need-based grant for qualified Kentucky residents attending independent colleges within the state.
- College Access Program (CAP)
A need-based grant for qualified Kentucky residents attending colleges within the state.
- Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship
The Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship provides financial assistance for residents of Kentucky's coal‐producing counties to complete a bachelor's degree.