University of the Cumberlands has established qualitative and quantitative requirements for admission of students whose education preparation evidences the potential for a high-level performance. All admission materials must be received in the Graduate Admissions Office. Normally for full admission, applicants must meet the requirements identified below.
- A completed Graduate Application and application fee.
- A completed undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Submission of an official transcript is required.
Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
- Please submit transcripts to:
University of the Cumberlands
International Graduate Services
6150 College Station Drive
Williamsburg, KY 40769
- The transcript must include the degree and date on which it was conferred and a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Any international course work complete must have official transcript evaluations completed and submitted to the University by the evaluation firm. Evaluations MUST include GPA for admission. Approved Evaluation Firms are:
Paper-based TOEFL (PBT): 550
Students applying for residency and an F-1 VISA must provide a copy of their current Passport.
Admission to the EMBA Program is completed by a review of the above documents.
Upon Admissions to the EMBA Program a non-refundable $500 deposit is required for course registration.
Internet-based TOEFL (IBT): 79