University of the Cumberlands has established qualitative and quantitative requirements for admission of students whose education preparation evidences the potential for a high-level performance. Normally for full admission, applicants must meet the requirements identified below.
- A completed Graduate Application and application fee.
- A completed undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Submission of an official transcript is required.
Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree in business may be required to complete foundational business courses. These undergraduate business prerequisites include: Principles of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing, as well as Statistics. Undergraduate business prerequisites needed are determined by a review of the applicant’s transcript(s).
Documentation of language fluency for non-native speakers of English, such as a score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS scores for admission are:
- Please submit transcripts to:
University of the Cumberlands
International Graduate Services
6150 College Station Drive
Williamsburg, KY 40769
- The transcript must include the degree and date on which it was conferred and a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- All international coursework completed must have official transcript evaluations completed and submitted to the University by an approved evaluation firm. Evaluations MUST include GPA for admission. Approved Evaluation Firms are:
Admission to any International Online Program is completed by a review of the above documents.
Upon Admissions to any International Online Program a non-refundable $250 deposit is required for course registration.
- Paper-based TOEFL (PBT): 550
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT): 79
- IELTS: 6