"UC provided me with the tools and professional network of individuals to lead our school district in South Carolina."Read More >
The Hutton School of Business now offers an MBA with a concentration in Accounting. This 36-hour online program provides students with a unique opportunity to further expand and enhance their understanding of accounting through a series of graduate-level accounting courses. Students who wish to pursue the Accounting concentration should hold an undergraduate degree in Accounting or demonstrate completion of accounting studies equivalent to the degree.
• A completed undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Submission of an official transcript is required.
• Completion of the GMAT within the previous five years with a minimum score of 410.
• Two recommendations from individuals who are in a position to objectively evaluate the student’s overall capability to succeed in an MBA program.
• A writing sample focused upon the applicant’s self-assessment of professional experiences and/or goals as these relate to pursuit of the MBA.
• Validation of language abilities for non-native speakers.
MBA Core Courses (21 hours):
Accounting Electives (15 hours). Select from:
For inquiries about the MBA Accounting Concentration, contact:
Phone: (606) 539-4390
Toll free:(855) 791-7201