For those looking for a flexible and affordable RN-to-BSN program, University of the Cumberlands (UC) is pleased to offer registered nurses an online Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Nursing degree program. This RN-to-BSN program will enhance your nursing skills and open the door to further career opportunities. This program is 100% online and can be completed in two years or less.
As a student of the program, you will strengthen your skills through coursework and practice experiences focused on critical thinking, problem-solving, and leadership and management development. Upon graduation, you will have earned the knowledge necessary to enhance your service as a professional member of the health care community in a variety of venues and situations.
For information on RN-to-BSN programs, or any of our programs at UC, call 855.791.7201 or fill out the short Student Information Form.
Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Nursing (RN-to-BSN) Degree Program Goals
- To enhance the knowledge base and professional skills of students in community health care, child and family health care, adult health care, and crisis care.
- To nurture research resources and skills of students for use in an evidence-based nursing practice.
- To strengthen critical-thinking and problem-solving skills of students in a health care environment.
- To expand data management and communication skills of students appropriate for nursing.
- To develop management and leadership strategies and skills of students appropriate for the health care community.